Wednesday 3 September 2014

Follow Me Down To The Red Oak Tree

This isn't really a normal kind of blog post. Normally, I'll really talk about something. But this time, I just want to acknowledge the fact that tomorrow is September 4th. I don't want to say that this is a significant day. Every day is significant to someone out there. So I'll just say that it's a thing for me.
I'm currently sitting in bed listening to James Vincent McMorrow on repeat and it's finally feeling like Autumn. If you're struggling to picture Autumn right now because the weather is still all over the place, then close your eyes and listen to this song. I recommend  you put it on repeat a couple of times, think about the smell of bonfires and the golden hues of the leaves beneath your feet.
If you like this, I'd also suggest listening to "From The Woods!!" and "We Don't Eat."

I'm going to meditate a little before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment