Saturday 23 August 2014

Today has been an odd sort of day.

I woke up at an unearthly hour. I could hear Within Temptation playing on the radio and I was very confused as this was not the kind of music I was used to be woken up to on the weekend. Usually, my Dad stomps around in the morning and puts some god awful radio station on that's filled with women crying over their lost loves or some disco that's cheesier than a wheel of Epoisses.
We went to Tescos to stock the cupboards for the weekend as my parents were going to stay with my aunt in Wales. They left round about 12, and since then I've been asking the dog several times for his opinions on things such as Peter Capaldi as the new Doctor Who and what he thought about the fact it rained three times since they left.
My mum text me a while ago and reminded me that the money for a dress I returned the other day should have come through by now. Which also prompted me to move some money around, and gave me a little fund for some jewellery shopping. (When the little gems arrive I shall be making a blog post about them).
About an hour ago, I was watching Family Guy and he started making this little whimpering sound. The little angel was having a bad dream, so once he woke up I scooped him up and cuddled him in the armchair for about half an hour.
I'm currently listening to The Neighbourhood in bed contemplating whether I should have an early night. Tomorrow morning I'm going to take Archie on a walk and then come home and tidy up ready for a night with Hilary. I'm going to paint my nails and sing at the top of my lungs and take in the last few hours of me being completely alone with just a dog with extremely important opinions for company.
I'm aware that my blog posts stopped for a few days, and I do apologise for that. I've been extremely busy all week and I've not had a real chance to keep on track. I promise to start making more of an effort to post regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment